Episode Description: When Bingo stops playing Bluey’s spy game in the park, their device to control the grown-ups stops working properly! Bluey now sees how important Bingo is and needs to win her back!
- Spy Game is probably one of the more convoluted games I’ve seen Bluey play, involving a mix of secret missions, magic potions and controlling the grown-ups. So why not give the kids the opportunity to come up with some of their own secret spy missions. However, if they get stuck, here are a few cool ideas:
- Speaking of scavenger hunts, I’ve created one especially for this activity: a Magic Potion Scavenger Hunt. Print it out and have your child collect items from the list to combine and stir into a magic potion.
- Or set up a potion making station with one of these ideas:
- And if you’re out gathering nature materials for your potions, it’s of course, the perfect opportunity for a game of “I Spy”.
- And bringing it all back to spies again, here are some interesting videos your kids* might enjoy with a bit of history behind them:
*Note: the videos linked above are not necessarily aimed at kids and given the nature of espionage within war and other violent contexts. So I recommend screening them and deciding if they’re right for your kids. Most of the kids videos I could find were about the Spy Kids movies.