Episode Description: On a picnic in the park, Bluey and her friends play Shadowlands. But when Coco keeps taking shortcuts, Bluey has to show her that following the rules can make the game more fun.
- What’s the time Mrs Wolf? Play the classic backyard game and learn some others like “Red Light, Green Light” or “Please Mr Crocodile”. In addition to “Shadowlands” of course.
- There are so many great art projects utilising shadows that you can try:
- If you’ve got an overhead projector there’s heaps you can do by casting shadows onto walls. But if you don’t, here’s a hack you can use.
- This kids video also shows you the difference between transparent, translucent and opaque and could pretty easily be re-created at home.
- Read the Indigenous Dreaming story “The Echidna and the Shade Tree” and gather sticks to make your own clay echidnas.
- Who wants cupcakes? Treat yourselves to some sprinkle-laden goodies or try a slightly healthier version like these carrot cupcakes or chocolate beetroot cupcakes.