Episode Description: It’s an adventure on the high seas as Bluey, Bingo and Missy play Pirates on the hammock swing, but they’ll need to find their courage to withstand storms and whale attacks.
- It wouldn’t be a game of pirates without a treasure hunt! You could make one up, scavenger hunt-style for the kids, with clues leading them to the treasure. Though you probably don’t have chocolate coins on hand perhaps you could wrap something else up in tin foil to look vaguely coin-like? Or paint some rocks with gold paint to be golden nuggets.
- Alternatively, have them make the treasure map and do the hiding. These torn paper bag maps are simple but look great!
- Learn how to speak pirate to make all your pirate roleplaying and plank-walking more authentic. And then learn about the real life history of pirates.
- Watch out for blue whales! Learn more about these beautiful creatures here:
- There’s lots of whale-based art projects as well:
- Time to walk the plank! If you don’t have a balance beam, could you DIY one using a piece of wood and some buckets? You could set one up over a wading pool or throw some water bombs for a bit of added suspense.