Episode Description: During a game of hairdressers, Bluey discovers that big-headed customer Dad has nits! To help treat them Bingo has to find her voice, while Bluey has to find her ears.
- Set up your own hair salon! If you’re keen enough to offer up your own locks you can try making some DIY hair chalk, or any of these other ideas for non-permanent hair dyes.
- There’s also a plethora of hair braiding videos on YouTube for all different types of hair. Quarantine seems like a good time to try out a new ‘do.
- If you’ve got kids like mine who aren’t into having their own hair cut or styled, there are some other pretend play options:
- Time to learn the science of hair!
- I’ve always wanted to try fly swatter painting with my kids and this seems like a good a time as any.
- You can always clean up with some nit bombs! You could use water balloons like Bingo or I like this more eco-friendly water bomb made from sponges. You could even turn it into a game to practise number or letter recognition.
- Lastly, though my kids never have a problem finding and using their voices (at maximum volume), try one of these games to help them find their listening ears.