Episode Description: Bluey’s house has fairies! Tails are being braided, stickers are everywhere, and Mum’s got a peg beard. Now the family must band together to hunt for these invisible mischief-makers.
- Have fairies taken over your house too?! Did they show up the night before, leaving behind stickers, dominoes, fairy drawings, flowers or fairy wands all over the house for the kids to discover in the morning? How mischievous!
- Well perhaps you need to make them somewhere to live. Try one of these:
- Watch out for fairy rings popping up in your backyard! Made from stones and leaves, I’m told that once you enter, you can’t stop dancing.
- Though according to Celtic legend, fairy rings are signified by mushrooms growing in a circle. Better take a nature walk to see what kinds of mushrooms you can find out in the wild – and use a mushroom app to identify them. (For real life though, don’t eat or touch them!)
- Best to learn how to do and Irish jig just in case you get stuck in one of these rings. (This one is more of a cardio jig that may be easier for the wee ones.) You’ll be lords (and ladies) of the dance in no time!
- If you’ve survived the fairy invasion, time to reward yourselves by making some fairy bread – or these adorable “fairy bites“.